Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Favorites Festival

This weekend is the first annual Favorites Festival! Jenn and Brenden left town for a wedding, and I am keeping the kids. Livy and I I have moved into the Casey house until Sunday. In order to make all the kids think that I am the coolest person in the universe (cause I want them to be rational and know the truth), I have invented the Favorites Festival. It's the weekend when we do everything we like best and get to see what the rest like best. We are going to eat all our favorite snacks and foods, watch our favorite movies and TV shows, read our favorite books, and generally revel in the best stuff we know in the world. My rule for the weekend is this: Will it kill you? If the answer is no, then my answer is yes! Here are the things we are gonna do, eat, watch, and read:

Morgan's favorites

drink: Shirley Temple
snack: cookies
meal: steak
game: Risk
TV show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
movie: Goldfinger
book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Ryan's favorites

drink: chocolate milk
snack: donuts
meal: rump roast at a Brazilian steak house
game: War
TV show: A-Team
movie: Home Alone
book: the second book of The Great Brain

Livy's favorites

drink: milk
snack: ice cream
meal: rump roast from Brazilian steak house
game: Uno
TV show: Firefly
movie: X-Men
book: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Sean's favorites

drink: chocolate milk
snack: Skittles
meal: Ritz crackers
game: Angry Birds in real life
TV show: Phineas and Ferb
movie: Phineas and Ferb Across the Second Dimension
book: Winnie the Pooh and the Missing Acorns

Kelly's favorites

drink: wine with the prettiest label
snack: chips and salsa
meal: rump roast from Brazilian steak house
game: Taboo
TV show: Doctor Who
movie: Mama Mia
book: The Ox-Cart Man

Follow us on twitter with the hashtag #FavoritesFestival.


3 comments:

Kelly Valenzuela said...

I guess I really need to try rump roast at a Brazilian steakhouse! =D

Marnee said...

These kids sure have good taste.

When I was little I loved Shirley Temples, too.

Fun times! Good idea.

MagicKitchen Reviews said...

Talk about knowing their meals. They definitely know what they are eating.