

In honor of another ridiculous Facebook breastfeeding photo ban, here are pictures of Melinda nursing Owen. Again, all I can say to people who are scared that breasts, being used to nurture children in the way mothers have been nurturing them for millenia, will somehow cause society to collapse into an immoral chaos, is GET OVER IT.
5 comments:
Cute pics, BEAUTIFUL baby!! Looks like he doesn't miss to many meals! ;o)
Yup, he sure is a chunk, huh? Adorable. And so blond, just like his dad.
I have to say, I agree with you both. He is a beautiful chunk who looks just like his daddy!
Melinda
thanks for the pic! any shots of her vulva too?
Instead of deleting the last comment, I think I will use it for education.
A lot of people seem to think that breasts have one single purpose: sex objects. Those people are wrong. Breasts are lovely and turn lots of people on, but that is not their primary purpose. The reason we have those nipples and fat stores and milk ducts is for nursing babies.
A lot of people seem to want to cover up breasts, even when being used to nurse, because of that sexual element. I would ask you to think about male chests. Those pecs have a primary purpose that is not sexual at all - hard muscular work. And yet, I find them very, very sexy. So should a man have to cover his chest while working out in the hot sun because his pecs also have a sexual purpose? I would certainly say no.
I think that most of the horror of exposed breasts comes from puritanical ideas, pure and simple. Women must be covered up, must be modest, because otherwise men will fall into lusty thoughts. Well, who cares? If some guy falls into lusty thoughts because he sees my boobs with a baby nursing them, he is welcome to those thoughts. He hasn't violated my rights, and he isn't going to any imaginary hell. So lust away, and my baby and I will continue to do the healthy things we were doing.
As for the previous commenter, who seems to believe that a picture of a breast can only be porn, if he had never said anything about it, no harm would have been done. Lusty thoughts can't hurt Melinda and baby Owen. But, he used his sarcastic comment to point out to us that women are only sex objects and that breasts are only for porn. He must have been very disappointed if he searched the internet for porn and only found my website. Maybe his anger at not finding what he wanted caused him to lash out at pictures of boobs of a whole different nature.
Post a Comment